Turismo Sol del Sur or ‘The Agency’ gives the possibility to its customers to make the purchase of excursions online through a web booking system.
In order to access this service, you accept the conditions described on this page, and accept to be informed about them only by using the web reservation system.
- The purchase through the website of any tour represents a reservation, so the date and time of the trip will be coordinated with the client according to the availability of the agency.
- Turismo Sol del Sur can modify both the program and the type of vehicle used on the routes.
- The agency reserves the right not to carry out any scheduled excursion activities without prior notice for reasons of force majeure such as earthquakes, epidemics, roadblocks, strikes, wars, government restrictions, weather, floods, landslides or any other event out the control of Turismo Sol del Sur that can affect the integrity of customers as the integrity of our workers.
- The company is not responsible for theft or loss of objects during the trip.
- In the excursions, the passengers commit themselves to respect the defined schedules, being their responsibility to arrive in time to the meeting place established since it can mean the loss of the excursion, the client having to coordinate and pay the return to the hotel.
- Parents should take care of the safety and integrity of their children.
- The returns of purchases via web will be up to 60% provided they are notified in writing or by telephone with up to 48 hours in advance, after that time no returns will be made.
- The user of the website is responsible for the correct entry of the personal information on the website.